Sunday, July 6, 2008

oh myself,

hello everyone. my name is azlin shahida. basically im from seremban so im not familiar with kl and these complicated places. im initially from SMK Methodist (ACS), Seremban. those five years were the best years of my life. i will never give that up for anything. and if only i could have those years back, id kill a person. LOL. and i chose MMU, because my brother is here, so things are easier that way. my brother is in FCM too just so everybody knows. hes major is in ID and i dont know what mine will be. still figuring out wat im good at.



myself.

honestly speaking im not really good at art, being compared to the rest of us here im not even close to their standart of drawing. but i hope in a way ill learn something from all this. because the things i see in life are constantly involving art. friends to me is art. music is art. love is too. so my passion lies in art.




oh and another thing, i love ORIENTATION week! i could go on and on about how awesome it is. i loveeeeeeeeeee you OCs!

just another orientation day.



PASSION !

No comments: